Tuesday, June 1, 2010

reaction...

Our lack of posts lately has been mainly a result of this allergic reaction Kinley had...
reactionIt was just crazy how bad it got so quickly! We thought at first she had some ant bites on her legs but, it quickly spread into hives all over! Dr. Scott thinks she might have a possible allergy to penicillin...so, we will avoid that from now on.

We had lots of sweet prayers, visitors and well-wishers and we are so thankful that after some steroids and prescription antihistamines that she was doing better quickly.
IMG_2128
getting better
While we were stuck inside getting well...I worked on some furniture for our room at the lakehouse....more on that soon!painting

4 comments:

lindsay b said...

Linds!! So sad! I was an allergic child though- always had weird rashes and swollen eyes or lips... Love y'all and hope sweet Kinley is feeling better! Love!

Elizabeth said...

oh lindsay! she is so precious even with her hives. I always worry when I prescribe penicillin to the little ones, but usually babies kinley's age don't have bad dental infections, so it doesn't come up too much. I hope she's feeling better!

Nina said...

Poor sweet Kinley! I'm glad she is ok now...oh and I love her camo swimsuit from the other post :)

Lindy said...

Oh I'm so sorry! That is always so scary, even when you know that the doctors have it under control. So glad she's feeling better!